Welcome
St. Peter’s College, Agra, founded in 1846, is an unaided Christian Minority Institution owned by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Agra education society, Wazirpura, Road, Agra, a Registered Charitable and Educational Society and is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate...
Examination & Promotion
  • The progress Report will be shown only to the parents, or guardians after every term – examination; it can be withheld for non-payment of school dues.
  • The 3rd term examination, held usually in the month of March, is not to be considered as the promotion examination, since it carries only 40% of the maximum marks. Of the remaining 60%, 30% each is allotted to the first term and the second term examination respectively.
  • Student who is absent from an examination, for any reason whatsoever, will not be re-examined.
  • Wilful breach of the regulations of the examinations is punishable with immediate expulsion from the examination, and the subsequent cancellation of the expelled from the examination room, and will be refused admission to subsequent papers, and even be expelled from the college.
  • Failure or absence from a subject excludes the student from being reckoned for the order of merit.
  • For Promotion a student must obtain a clear pass in all subjects. The students of classes 1 to V must secure in every subject 45% of marks, and the students of VI to XII, 40% marks.
  • Exams in Moral science, General Knowledge and Craft may be held a week before the normal schedule for other subjects. A Clear pass in the above subjects is compulsory before a student can be permitted to take the exam in other subjects.
  • No Student will be allowed to write the theory papers if he fails to complete the practical works: e.g. G.K. Diary; Science practical’s, projects etc.
  • If a student does not have 75% attendance of the total working days in each term, he will not be allowed to take the Terminal Examinational.
  • Taking all the term exams is compulsory for promotion.
  • Promotions once refused will not be reconsidered.
  • A Student who fails in a class forfeits his privilege for concession in the fees.
  • Failure in a class is a clear sign of laxity. Hence only under extra ordinary circumstances will a student by allowed to repeat a class.